Cyara Software AGD is an emulation of a handset interacting with Cyara cloud services for Voice Quality measurements.
In modern contact centers physical handsets are replaced with soft phones, which makes difficult measuring voice quality with 3rd party hardware devices. Software AGD is replacing hardware AGD in virtual contact centers.
Installing Cyara Soft AGD
Cyara Soft AGD is included into some of the Cyara Cloud offerings. Cyara will share software with customers via the Cyara secure file sharing service.
Note: If you are eligible to receive Cyara AGD Software, please contact your Account Executive to expedite the delivery.
- Locate agd_desktop_setup.msi
- Run as administrator
- Setup will copy all the files to C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyara\AGD
Installing Cyara Cable Driver
- Open Cyara AGD installation folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyara\AGD
- Go to Extras folder
- Locate vcredist_x86.exe and run as administrator
- Go to Cable folder and select 64 or 86 version depending on the version of your operating system
- For 64 bit: Install vcredist_x64.exe
- Start cmd.exe as Administrator and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyara\AGD\extras\cable\x64
- Run install.bat
- In the dialog window accept driver installation
- Validate if the driver is installed:
Configuring SoftPhone for Cyara AGD
After successful installation of Cyara Cable Drivers make sure that
1. Cable 1 is the default playback device:
2. Cable 2 is the default Recording device:
Now you're ready to configure the Softphone.
3. In the configuration settings of the softphone select Cable1 as a Speaker, and Cable 2 as a microphone:
4. Check AGD configuration, and make sure that Default Playback and recording devices are set as following:
For AGD software installed on the remote computer the RDP client has to be configured to Leave Sound at remote computer:
Starting Cyara Soft AGD
1. Start SoftPhone
Make sure that it is up and registered, eq:
1. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyara\AGD\
2. Run Cyara.Agd.Desktop.exe
On the right bottom part of the screen the following window appears: