Cyara users can reset/change their password any time. To do so, please follow the simple steps below:
- Navigate to the Cyara Portal Login page:
- Click on the forgotten password link:
- Enter your username or corporate email associated with your user:
- Click the Reset Password button.
- The password reset link will be delivered to your e-mail address soon.
- Follow the instructions in the e-mail to set a new password.
- Cyara automatically locks a user account after 4 unsuccessful login attempts. To reactivate the user, please submit a service request with the Cyara Customer Response Team.
- If you employ an SSO (Single Sign On) solution to login to Cyara, please contact your local Cyara resource or IT department for password changes.
Should you still have questions, the following video demonstrates the password reset procedure: