Cyara has a unique capability to run the Inbound test case and an Agent campaign in sync. Cyara AX-CX can link the inbound call with the Agent interaction call.
This way the call’s whole journey can be tracked and analyzed. The process to link the results from CVA and Voice Inbound test case is done by Cyara Synchronization service.
To configure the CX-AX, we need configure the Environment server with this 3 attributes.
Enter the following 3 connection attributes on the Agent | Environments page for your server configuration to establish the link:
- RemoteSyncAccountId: This is for identification of your account. It is the account number for the tenant in question and can be found when you open your cloud instance. For example, for the following url: https://www.cyaraportal.us/CyaraWebPortal/1/home. In this case, the RemoteSyncAccountId=1.
- RemoteSyncApiKey: An authorization key for the REST API. This can be generated when you click on your User menu in the top right corner and choose API.
Click Generate Token to get a new key. For example:
RemoteSyncApiKey=5093ad2dd02549218108d1c23ee50773 where the key is the content of the “Key” field. The “Token” is not needed for this service.
- RemoteSyncEndpoint: The endpoint is usually the cloud instance you want to connect. For example:
RemoteSyncEndpoint=https://www.cyaraportal.us/CyaraWebApi. As there is a single Synchronization Server per deployment, the URL of the Portal is the location to which a connection is being made.
Once these entries are configured, every agent assigned to this server will look up verifiable interaction data in the specified Cyara Cloud instance.
- Click Add Server (or Add Application).
- After you have entered all the details for the new Environment, click Save Details
After completing this configuration, all the agent campaigns using this server will be available to use the CX-AX.