We are pleased to announce the launch of the first Cyara Release under our new release numbering system, the new Cyara Release 2020.1!
This release includes improvements to Cyara Virtual Agents capability, as well as usability to the Cyara Platform, including:
- Cyara Virtual Agents – Support for Twilio Flex and Genesys Cloud to emulate agents.
- CX Model Improvements – A new CX Model UI brings significant performance improvements, new functionality and more.
- Pulse Mobile SSO – Cyara Pulse Mobile App now supports SSO enterprise security.
- Cyara Assistant – The new Cyara Assistant, allowing you to view support articles and tutorial videos within the Cyara Platform.
- Various Usability Updates – A new Test Case Tag to improve prompt recognition, Failure Categories on Campaign Reports, improvements to Test Case name generation and much more.
Join Mike Monegan, Vice President of Product Management, and Daniel Haynes, Documentation Manager and watch the Webinar below for details on these Platform and product updates.