Each page has:
- A Main Heading across the top of the page
- A Sidebar on the left hand side of the page with access to each of the Cyara
- The Build menu is where you can create new Cyara Test Cases, Add Virtual Agents or Environment configuration and create CX Models.
- The Execute menu is where you run Campaigns, or confirm bookings via the Load Test Booking Calendar, as well as accessing your Pulse Dashboards.
- The Report menu contains all of the Cyara generated reports, grouped by plan type, as well as Call Records and SMS usage reports.
- Toolbox contains additional tools to assist with building Cyara Test Cases, including the Audio Files Library and the Prompt Analyzer
- The Settings menu contains configuration options for your user account, like changing the password, as well as generating API keys.
- The sidebar also contains a link to Cyara Support, which shows you the current Cyara Release Notes, User Guide Documentation, Developer Documentation and additional 3rd party software credits.