You can add a new or edit an existing Test Case.
Option 1: New Test Case
- From the main menu, click the New Test Case option.
Go to the
New Step section of the page displayed and
Audio File, which is displayed under the
Reply With field.
- Select the Audio File and click Ok.
Option 2: Existing Test Case
- From the main menu, click the Test Cases & Blocks option.
- Select the folder where your Test Case is stored or perform a Search.
- Click the Test Case Name link that needs to be edited.
Audio File option from the drop-down list
Reply Type column.
When you select the
Audio File option, the
Audio File Selection screen is displayed.
The following actions can be performed here:
Browse for a file already uploaded to the Cyara Web Portal
If the required audio file is already uploaded to the Cyara Web Portal, it will be displayed in the Audio File section on the top-left part of the screen as displayed below. Once the required file is selected, its details are populated in the Date Uploaded and the Used in Test Cases fields.
- Click the Listen button to listen to the selected audio file.
- Once you are sure that the selected file is the required file, click the OK button to load it into the Reply With field on the previous page.
Upload a file to the Cyara Web Portal
If the required file is not present on the Cyara Web Portal, the file needs to be uploaded.
- Click the Select File... button in the Add New File section.
Browse to your audio file, select it, and click the
Upload button. When the file is
successfully uploaded, it will be displayed in the
Audio File section.
Note: You can also upload multiple audio files; to do this, click the Select File... button, then in the Open dialog, press the control (Ctrl) key and select multiple audio files.
Dissociating Audio Files
To dissociate an audio file from a particular Test Case:
- Select the Test Case from the Test Cases/Blocks page and click the Edit button.
- Click the Edit button to edit the particular Step where the audio file is being referenced.
- At this particular Step, either select a different audio file or select a different Reply Type.