The CX Model will notify you of the results, and any action item pertaining to your Crawls, on the Notifications page.
To navigate to the Notifications tab:
Notifications menu item from the
Action menu. A screen as shown below
In this table, you can view the Source (or reason for the notification), a Description of what occurred, and an Action button.
- To ignore a notification from the table, use the Ignore link.
- To remove a notification from the table, use the Remove link.
- To verify the Transcript, click the Verify Transcript link. This link will open the Edit Menu page.
- Click Ok to exit the Notifications screen.
Types of CX Model Notifications
There are multiple types of CX Model notifications, See the list below for an explanation of each type and suggested steps to resolve.
- A Transcription from Cyara is awaiting user-confirmation that it is correct. Read the transcription text and confirm that it matches the heard audio for that section.
Discovery Test Case Validation Failure
- An initial discovery Test Case has failed to validate after being created, we recommend re-attempting the crawling process.
- An Element has not been transcribed successfully, click the "Source" in the notifications list to select which element has the issue.
- A Crawl has failed, confirm that the Phone Number being called by Cyara to create the CX Model is correct and functioning correctly.
- The CX Model is expecting an Element that has been removed. Click on the "Source" in the notifications list to select the section of the CX Model that is missing an Element.
Undefined Dtmf Variables
- DTMF Variables being used in the CX Model are not correctly defined. Click the "Source" link in the notifications list to select the Element that has the incorrectly configured DTMF Variables.
Data Set Validation
- The Data Set attached to this CX Model contains invalid content. Follow the notification Source link for more information on the Data Set.
- An Element within the CX Model contains invalid content. Click on the source link to select the Element that contains invalid content to correct it.
- The CX Model Crawl has returned a low confidence score. Low confidence scores can be caused by a range of issues, confirm that the phone number being called is correct and functioning correctly. Listen to the Audio Recording of the call placed to start the crawling process as this can often reveal the source of the problem.
Test Case Validation
- The Generated Test Cases from this CX Model contain invalid content. Click on the Source link in the notifications list to see the test case and resolve any issues.