Cyara Call Explorer is a webUI Soft-Phone allows you to manually dial into an IVR, perform call interaction steps as a normal caller, then have this manual call converted automatically into a Cyara Test Case, for use in further Campaigns.
- To access the Cyara Call Explorer, click on the Build menu in the Cyara sidebar and Select Call Explorer in the Test Cases menu.
- Using either the Keypad UI or your keyboard, enter the number to be dialled (Including the country code), then click the Dial Icon.
- Once the call connects, you can then
interract with the IVR by pressing buttons on the Phone UI to progress through DTMF
menus, or if the target IVR requires speech input, Click and Hold the
Push & Hold to Talk button to use your PC microphone
to add speech input. For best results when including speech using the “Push &
Hold to Talk button”, we recommend that you push and hold the button, then wait 1
second before speaking. Similarly, after completing your reply, wait 1 second before
releasing the button. This will ensure that your speech is captured completely and
not cut off at either end.Note: You may be prompted to grant access to your microphone. If you have the option, we recommend ticking the “Always remember this decision” check box and then click the “Allow” button.Note: Depending on your browser security settings, you may also need to allow popups and redirects for the Call Explorer web page so that your automatically generated test cases can open in a new browser tab at the conclusion of your calls.
- Once you have completed all of the steps that you want in your Cyara Test Case by using the Cyara Call Explorer, hang up the call and the Test Case will be generated. You will see a Success Message as below, with a View Button that will bring you to the newly generated Test Case.
- Once you Click the View Button you will see the generated Test Case which is built according to Cyara Best Practices, each Test Case Step's Expect to Hear and Reply With options are separated onto different Steps for clarity and easy editing.
For a walkthrough of how to use Cyara Call Explorer to intuitively create Test Cases, watch the demonstration video below.