Test Data Editor
Data Set Editor is a new feature that allows users to edit or create data set within Cyara Portal. Users can now edit row values, as well as add new rows and columns.
This feature eliminates the need of downloading the CSV file from the portal for editing and uploading it back. Editing can be done within Cyara portal.
With a Test Data Set, you can:
- Create new data set from the scratch
- Update/Edit existing data set
- Use filter to search in data set
- Sort test data values by column
- delete any row column or cell
How to use Test Data Editor
In Cyara Portal, Click on Tools tab and select Test Data. it will open Test Data library.
To create new Data Set :
- Click on New Data set button on top right.
- Enter Name for this new data set
- Add row to add up new scenarios
- Click on Manage Columns and add column to add up new Data Driven element.
- Click on update Columns once Data Driven element name are added.
- Now we can fill actual data in Cell, Cells are small rectangular boxes in the worksheet where we enter data. A cell is the intersection of a row and column.
- Once all the data is entered, Click save and it will save data set in Test Data library.
- Now this data set can be used in Test cases and CX model. To use test data set in test case, Enable Data Driven and from Test Data set tab, Click on Browse and Select a Data Set from the Test Data library.