What are call costs?
Call costs are charges for making voice calls to non Toll-Free Numbers from or to the Cyara Platform.
When are call costs incurred?
Call costs are incurred when making voice calls to non-Toll-Free Numbers in the following ways from the Cyara Platform web portal or via the REST API (where possible):
- Executing a single test case validation.
- Executing one or more tests cases through a Campaign.
- Executing discoveries/crawls through CX Models.
- Executing an outbound test case or campaign that answers calls on a Cyara Outbound DID number.
- Using the "Call From Local Carrier" (aka Global In Country Dialing [GICD]) option on a test case and executing the test case either by single validation or a campaign run.
NOTE: Cyara does not charge call costs for calls made with Cyara Call Explorer (CCE) at this time. CCE will abide by the settings for the Allowed or Block Numbers on an account.
How to avoid call costs?
- Inform users to only use toll-free numbers.
- Have Cyara disable Outbound dialing and GICD.
- Have Cyara enable "Allowed Numbers" only (see article or diagram and notes below)
- Recommend using this Allow List (for North American Numbering Plan only):
1800..., 1833..., 1844..., 1855..., 1866..., 1877..., 1888...
To Raise A Ticket:
- Send an email to: email@example.com
- From the Web: https://support.cyara.com/