The Account Usage Report provides information on both Ports and CAPS (Call Attempts Per Second).
Campaign Ports Report
The Campaign Ports Report provides you with a graph that displays the number of concurrent ports being used as a function of time. This report shows the number of ports active with calls during the Campaign Run. The concurrent number of calls is on the Y-axis and the time is on the X-axis.
Live CAPS Report
The Live CAPS Report shows a similar graph, but instead represents the live number of Call Attempts Per Second being generated by the Cyara Platform.
Scrolling down from the Campaign Ports report, you will see the Live CAPS report. If no ports are currently in use the graph will be empty as follows.
Once you begin a campaign run, the "Running Campaigns" list will update and provide you with the following details;
- Campaign Name
- Plan Type
- The number of Ports that are currently;
- Post Call Processing
- the live number of CAPS (Call Attempts Per Second) being generated by the Cyara Platform.
The Concurrent Ports tab provides a graph that displays information on the number of ports configured each month and also the peak ports used across the Cyara Portal.
- Users with Reporting role and if "Usage Reports" are enabled on the account
- Platform User role
- To view this report, click
Administration and then select Account
Usage. A sample Concurrent Ports screen as shown below
Report From from the drop-down list. The options
are as shown in the screen below:
- Choose a suitable date range option from the Report From drop-down list. The Custom Range allows you to specify explicit From Date and To Date dates.
- After you choose the option, click Refresh Report to view the report. The graph is shown as per the selected criteria.
- Click the Export this view button to export the report to a .csv file.
- To view the Campaign Port usage, click the Campaign tab.