LiveVQ Version 2.4 Release Timetable
|2nd November, 2022
LiveVQ Version 2.4 Release Table of Contents
LiveVQ Version 2.4 Features
- MVP for Non-Technical Agent Issue Resolution
- Agent workstation compliance - now customers can set validation of agent CPU and Memory specifications, so that they can ensure an adequate device is being used to take customer calls.
- Agent audio device compliance - now customers can set validation for Agent Microphone and Speaker so that they can allow or block certain devices to be used.
- Deepdive search and drill down for technical Assurance persona - customers can now explore and drill down to detailed event level information collected during WebRTC interactions (calls), so that they can diagnose issues with Non-VQ related events.
- Design and develop Playbook notification integration with LiveVQ Portal
- Include workstation data in agent monitoring details
- Add hyperlink to allow Portal to show playbook notifications in a browser popup
- Live VQ Location analysis now requires interaction selected before location shown
- Issue resolution playbook capability for agents and portal users
- Agent monitoring to include workstation result in health check
- Modify settings page - Add workstation parameters
- Modify settings page to support audio_device settings
- LiveVQ - Search Events by agent.
LiveVQ Version 2.4 Issue Fixes
Usage Report Not loading in Staging environment may be some data issue
- Filter Dialog->Filters not persisting values mostly when Period Last is selected
- Analysis Reports->Chart and Hover showing up details of previously selected TAB ie switching tab doesn't reset chart details
- Team Monitoring Page->LiveVQ Widget Down Vote Details of a call showing minutes should be seconds
- Agent Monitoring->For Not logged agent also showing health check values
- Import->Need to add more validation importing file
- Overall Trends->Voice Quality->Changes to drop-down not persisting
- Analysis->Exported CSV file and in UI not matching for Network
- QA->Getting Error in Console on Changing View Mode in network analysis page
- Team Monitoring -> histogram is not refreshed on filter change for Team/Tags
- LiveVQ Portal Charts Agent Analysis Combined Statistics render hold data points
- network graph doesnt autosize when interactions are selected
- Filter Option Dialog->Outcomes not getting cleared on clicking clear all
- Analysis pages When swapping between Graph Metrics the Y-Axis does not update
- Overall trends selected drop-down options are not persistent across tabs and other sessions.
- Team Monitoring->Health check for workstation is showing null