LiveVQ Version 2.3 Release Timetable
|29th September, 2022
LiveVQ Version 2.3 Release Table of Contents
LiveVQ Version 2.3 New Platform Support
Genesys CX CCaaS Solution Integration (fmrly Pure Cloud) - Beta Release is now ready. Browser extension SDK has been updated on Google Chrome store. Genesys Cloud is the third platform supported on LiveVQ (in addition to Amazon Connect and Genesys Multi-Cloud
LiveVQ Version 2.3 Features
- Now we have different role based access for LiveVQ and other Cyara products.
Update to the top Filter panel - Filter selection widget in the LiveVQ portal has been revamped to now include multi-team, tags and outcome selection. This will greatly help in improving customer experience and analysis capabilities on the portal.
- User selections of interactive table columns are now saved in user preferences instead of session storage. This will allow the user to continue seamlessly when the login again.
- In order to bring consistency in different time range selections in the filter dialogue and due to lack of customer usage of the Trend panel, it has been removed in this version.
- Released latest version of APIs - LiveVQ API 1.0.9
LiveVQ Version 2.3 Issue Fixes
- Manage Agents->After deleting all agents, it was still showing number of agents attached to teams and sites
- Manage Agents->After save agents were showing against currently selected team for particular scenario
- Analysis Page->Charts for Graph with metrics as MOS were showing legend for CPU/Memory instead of customer and agent MOS
- AutoRefresh->Disable Pooling when Page becomes invisible was broken
- Agent Monitoring->For Particular scenario clicking on Agent Analysis was not redirecting to correct Agent Analysis Page
- Analysis Page->Outcome filter->Analysis Page stoped working on selecting new outcome
- Agent Login->Outcomes filter was incorrectly showing on Agent Logins page
- Analysis Page-> Analysis graph did not auto resize when interactions were selected
- Tag selection in Edit Filter - two tags that have different key but same value were being shown only once.
- Fixed configuration settings mismatch between portal and sdk for bandwidth thresholds.
- Intermittently the rows in the AG Grids were undersized, and required a portal logout to fix.
- Link from Team Monitoring to Analysis Page was broken.
- Analysis Page->Agent Login was showing no data unless filter was applied