LiveVQ Version 2.2 Release Timetable
|22nd August, 2022|
LiveVQ Version 2.2 Release Table of Contents
LiveVQ Version 2.2 Features
Usage page now reports peak concurrent agent usage along with history.
- In the analysis views, added the ability to edit (add/remove) interaction table columns so that customers can focus on metrics of interest.
Search capability can now handle exception of no interaction in a session
Interaction count has been added in search session response
- Team selection is not enforced when creating an agent
- Graph presentation of interactions is improved by joining tail lines on call outcomes when there are no values.
- Release LiveVQ API 1.0.8
LiveVQ Version 2.2 Issue Fixes
- A bug was fixed for session timeout getting interrupted for Alarms
- A bug was fixed where Analysis page line graphs did not draw when selecting individual interactions, but data was still there
- Portal Crashing with 500 error on Report Usage Screen
- Live VQ should not show generic error dialog for errors below status 500
- Manage Agent->Getting Alert "Server Error Status Undefined on saving site for Particular scenario
- Manage Agents->Team and Site showing as Blank in agent grid after save
- Auto refresh on the geolocation screen causes the google map to constantly reset it zoom
- Portal is not handling request correctly when Upload/Download speed is null
- Manage Agents->Actions>Update/Delete Agents not working
- Overall Trends->Clicking on Bar Charts not redirecting to Analysis Pages