LiveVQ Version 2.0 Release Timetable
|4th July, 2022|
LiveVQ Version 2.0 Release Table of Contents
LiveVQ Version 2.0 New Platform Support
LiveVQ now supports Genesys Multi-Cloud Platform (WebRTC version) in addition to Amazon Connect.
LiveVQ Version 2.0 Features
Simple tags are implemented in the filter selector. Now customers are able to filter based on simple tags.
Multiple team selection is now enabled in the team selection drop down.
Implement new Filter dialog to replace the current time and team filter dropdowns.
Add support for specifying tags/virtual teams into the filter, including the backend changes
LiveVQ->Overall Trends->Space bar is used to toggle both for expand/collapse Panel and Hover Panel
LiveVQ->Pause Auto Refresh is now not enabled by default on login
LiveVQ - Provide a new endpoint to list the available tags
LiveVQ->Manage Agents->Import->Click on Unassigned Team/Sites redirecting to Team Monitoring now redirects to Manage Agents->Teams
LiveVQ - Implement LiveVQ specific roles for Reporting and Administration
Implement a monthly job that will extract usage data from customer LiveVQ environments and email to Cyara Accounts.
LiveVQ->Dashboard->Add Provision to trigger event (refresh) on changing from and to date for some automation tests
LiveVQ Version 2.0 Issue Fixes
- Business data in the interaction table isn't showing any data even though it is in the DB
- LiveVQ->Manage Agents-> Getting 400 on updating agent
- LiveVQ->Network Analysis Report->Hover Panel truncating data
- Hover panel chart load order created misalignment
- LiveVQ->QA->ISP Analysis->Portal Crashing with server issues for particular scenario
- LiveVQ->Analysis Pages->Selected Agents are getting reset even when auto refresh is paused
- LiveVQ->Filter Dialog->Filter seems to be not filtering as per selected team/range for first time
- LiveVQ->Filter Dialog->Filter By Last minute not working
- LiveVQ->Filter->Team Selection->Selected Team in Textbox and in Dropdown checked is not matching
- Trend graph has lost the over text displaying the previous period values
- Importing agent causing an infinite error loop
- Couple of issues with custom time range in new filter dialog
- LiveVQ->Manage Agents->Some UI Issues