LiveVQ Version 1.10 Release Timetable
|13th June, 2022|
LiveVQ Version 1.10 Release Table of Contents
LiveVQ Version 1.10 Features
- Add usage reporting data to the portal for customer tracking. A new ‘Usage’ page is added under ‘Administration’ with options of viewing daily usage within a month or monthly usage within a year. We also provide average usage and an estimate of total usage over the year based on current trend.
- Add fullscreen zoom option to ‘Location Analysis’ page to allow for a more complete view of google map
- Switch MOS to be the main indicator in Team monitoring pie chart, with calls being a secondary stat
- Add support for hover/.click on team monitoring dashboard to retrieve a list of health check failures
- Hover panel on the ‘Overall Trend’ page is now activated/deactivated using the spacebar.
- Redesign of Agent Monitoring page popup window to drop down in order to provide more contextual information about failure and future ability to resolve issues by the team leader before they are escalated to IT support.
- Limit the portal refresh rate based on the selected time range to avoid constant data refreshing. This change provides better user experience while still keeping the most up to date information in relation to the selected time period. Previous value was 10 seconds refresh rate for all durations. Changes are as follows:
Auto Refresh Period
Last 5 minutes
Last 30 minutes
Last 1 hour
Last 6 hours
Last 12 hours
Last 24 hours
- Disabling auto refresh on the Agent Monitoring page when a dropdown has been expanded to view an individual agent. This is to avoid data being constantly updated while investigating an issue. Collapsing the dropdown will reactivate auto refresh so that most recent data is displayed.
- Implement filter UI component to a popup dialog that will allow more flexibility in selection options in the future, including multi-team select, tags, virtual teams etc.
- Align Call Outcome categories (Good, Average, Bad, Flagged) across all pages on the LiveVQ Portal
- Color coding of flagged icon is made consistent across all portal pages
LiveVQ Version 1.10 Issue Fixes
- Url in alarm notification email incorrectly goes to the LiveVQ Team monitoring page
- Analysis table filter isn't active for typing into after selecting the agents filters
- Process getting stuck and getting 500 in console for particular scenario
- Line breaks in agent analysis chart where there's no call on hold
- Agent Analysis fails to show chart data when the call is in-progress
- Agent filter selection in Agent Analysis page does not stay set correctly
- Data Display Issue when polling happens every x seconds ie Loading....
- Drilldown filter table doesn't autoselect non failing objects, even when filter outcome is set to all outcomes.
- Chart with panel showing truncated view for some scenarios
- "Last Day" view in the Overall trend page doesn't seem to update data when refreshing.
- Analysis page returns odd information in the agents filter that doesn't seem to relate to actual agents
- High frequency sampling logic for Agent SDK is not aggregating the high frequency samples, but instead is just selecting the worst MOS score to report
- Copy to Clip board not working
- Selected Agents are getting reset even when auto refresh is paused
- Resolve some other UI issues