LiveVQ Version 1.9 Release Timetable
|23rd May, 2022|
LiveVQ Version 1.9 Release Table of Contents
LiveVQ Version 1.9 Features
- Included date in date time columns in analysis pages
- Team information is added to the agent failure in the overall trend hover view
- UX Enhancements - Hover on Analysis Charts
- Renamed all call categories to align with the wording "good", "avg", "bad", "flagged"
- Clicking on Team tile on the ‘Team Monitoring’ page sets ‘team filter’ rather than using special hardcoded team page.
LiveVQ Version 1.9 Issue Fixes
- Resolve linting issues in the portal.
- The horizontal scroll bar for the interactions table in analysis views seem to be hidden under page footer in full screen portrait mode.
- Filter Outcome By dropdown values having truncated view
- Some UI Issues
- Column Name in failure grid can be displayed as per selected TAB
- Agent filter on analysis pages does not show active Agents
- Location analysis does not re-populate interactions after initial location selection
- Agents online on team dashboard does not show those overlapping the time range
- Agent is selected but still showing "Please select at least one agent"
- Team widgets will disappear off the Team Analysis Dashboard randomly.