To view all the Test Cases, perform the following steps.
From the Build menu, click the Test Case Library link. A
screen as shown below is displayed:
This screen displays a folder view as well as a Test Cases view. The folder view displays the folder structure. The Test Cases folder is the default root folder and cannot be deleted or renamed.
- To create a new folder under the root folder, right-click the Test Cases folder and click the New option. A new folder appears with the default name New Folder.
- To rename a folder, right-click the folder and select the Rename option.
- Click a particular folder to view the Test Cases. It appears in the Test Case view.
- To delete a folder, right-click the folder and select the Delete option.
Auto Generated Test Cases
When creating a CX Model, you have an option to choose for auto generation of Test Cases.
The auto generated Test Cases are placed in the Test Cases folder.
- To view these Test Cases, from the Build
menu, select Test Case Library the Test Cases from
the CX-Models appear under the Folder Name with the
message - Generated Test Cases from CX Models are stored
here.. The Test Cases are locked and appear as shown below:
Note: When you edit this Test Case, a message appear as shown specifying that the particular Test Cases are read-only and can be edited only in the CX-Model. If you need to edit this test case manually, first duplicate it with the Duplicate Test Case button in the top right corner, then edit the duplicated version.