- From the main menu on the Cyara Portal, select the Build sidebar menu item and then click Behaviors. The Behaviors screen will be displayed, listing all the existing Behaviors.
Searching for a Behavior
- Enter the search string in the Search text box.
- Click the Search button. Behaviors whose names match the search string will be displayed.
- Click the Reset button to display the original list of Behaviors. Alternatively, you can navigate through the folder structure on the left-hand side of the screen.
Editing a Behavior
To edit a Behavior, click on the
Behavior's Name, which appears as a link in
the grid. The
Edit Behavior screen will be displayed as
- This screen is the same as the Create Behavior screen, with the exception of the Channel Type field being locked. Make the required changes, referring to the Creating New Behaviors page for field descriptions.
- Click the Save Details button to save any modifications.
Duplicating a Behavior
- To duplicate a Behavior, click on the Behavior's Name, which appears as a link in the grid. The Edit Behavior screen will be displayed.
Duplicate Behavior button in the top
right-hand corner of the
screen. This will create a duplicate of the Behavior in
the same folder, and then display the duplicate for editing.
To delete a
Behavior, select the
Behavior you want to delete and then click
red trash can icon on the right hand side of
the Behavior. A pop-up message is displayed requesting confirmation of your
Note: If the Behavior(s) are linked to Agents or Campaigns, you cannot delete them. If the Behaviors are unlinked and if you want to proceed with the deletion, click the Delete button.
- To delete multiple Behaviors, click the Select All button.
- To select the visible Behaviors on the page, use the Select Visible button. To clear selections, use the Clear Selection button.
- To delete all the selected Behaviors, select Action and then click the Delete button.
Behaviors can be moved to other folders in the folder structure.
- To select the Behaviors, click the Select Visible button or click inside the checkbox. To select all Behaviors displayed on the screen, click the Select All button from the Behaviors page.
- To move the selected Behaviors, select Action and then click the Move button.
- On the Select Folder pop-up menu, select the destination folder and click Choose. All the selected Behaviors will be moved to the destination folder.
Behaviors can be copied to the destination folder.
- To copy Behaviors, select the Behavior/s that you want to copy.
- Select Action and then click the Copy button.
- On the Select Folder pop-up menu, select the destination folder and click Choose. All the selected Behaviors will be copied to the destination folder.