The Velocity Report provides you with a graph that displays the number of Calls made at every moment across the Cyara Portal.
Only users with access to the Velocity module can access these reports.
- To view this report, click
Report and then select Velocity.
The last run report appears as shown below:
- To view the Velocity Report, click the
View button. A sample Velocity Report is as shown:
The Results Summary Report displays all the relevant details of the Campaign. A pie chart is displayed showing the number of Successful, Satisfactory, Failed, and Aborted calls.
- To view the results of a specific call, enter the call number in the Show call # field and click the Show button.
- Click Clear to disable the filter and display all calls.
- Results may also be filtered by specific Test Cases. To do this, select the Test Case from the Show Test Case drop-down list and click Show.
- Select from the Display drop-down list to display calls for a specific Test Case.
To obtain a further breakdown of satisfactory, failed, or aborted calls by the Step where they failed, hover the mouse pointer over the related segment of the pie chart. A second pie chart will be shown that provides a breakdown of the calls by detailed result description.
The Results Summary Report displays the Call, Test Case, Folder, Called Number, Time Placed, Duration, Result, Detailed Result, and Audio details. The Called Number is essentially the called/dialed number.
Synchronized Velocity Report
Synchronized Velocity Campaign Runs will include the Agent Step details in the report.
To view more detail about a Call, from the Results Summary Report page, click the link that appears on the Call number.
The Result Details screen will display the individual call details as
The Step 4 shown above provides details about the Agent Verify Interaction Data. These appear only if the Campaigns have the Synchronized settings enabled as described in the Synchronized Campaigns topic.
Velocity Campaign Result Analysis Video
Watch the video below to go through a scenario where the results of a Velocity campaign are analysed using the Velocity Reports.