To view the Summary reports, clickoption from the menu.
To run a new Pulse report, perform the following:
- Select the filter from the Report
From drop-down list options.
- Click Filter. The following
screen, which contains a summary of all Test Case runs, will be displayed.
The report page is color-coded to highlight issues. The green symbol adjacent to the Test Case depicts a ‘successful’ run. The orange color depicts a ‘satisfactory’ result, and red shows a ‘failure’.
Custom Range option is selected, additional
controls to specify the
To Date and time are displayed on the
If you want to view the detailed report, click the
Test Case name to drill down further into the
detail of a Test Case run.
On the Pulse detail reports page, the details for all runs of that specific Test Case over a period of time are displayed as a pie chart under Call Results Breakup. Also displayed is a bar graph of calls over time showing each call duration. The bars of the graph are active links that will take you to a detailed call result report if you click on them.
The report contains the Date and Time of individual calls, Call Durations, Detailed Result descriptions, a Call Result symbol, and a link to listen to the call.
- The report can be viewed according to each Step in the Test Case. Select the particular Step from the Step No. drop-down list to view the results. The report can be modified to view the list of the calls according to the run result.
- Click the Success radio button to view the list of all the successful calls. Similarly, click the Satisfactory or Unsuccessful Only radio buttons to view their respective results.
- The report results can be exported to a CSV file. Click the Export button to export the Test Case run results from the Cyara Web Portal.
- Click the Export with Steps button if you want the Steps of each call and their results to be included in the CSV file.
- Click the
Listen to the call for a Voice Campaign.
View screens for a Web Campaign.
The report results will be exported to a CSV file.
Listening to Calls or Individual Steps
On this screen, the details of the particular call are displayed as shown if the selected Campaign is a Voice Campaign:
The details contain the Step number, Description, Expect to Hear, Reply With, Response Time, Duration, Min/Max Pause Time, Minor/Major threshold, Minimum Confidence %, PSST, Detailed Result, Result, and Audio.
- To listen to call recordings, click the embedded media player applet play button or the Play button under the Result tab. When you click the Play button under the Result tab, the file is downloaded as a .wav file.
- To download the whole recording, click the Download icon.
- To listen only to individual Steps, click the icon adjacent to the Step.
View Screen Recordings
In the case of Web Campaigns, when you click the detailed results
page, a screen as shown below appears:
The details contain the Step number, Description, Expect, Reply, Response Time, Duration, Min/Max Pause Time, Minor/Major threshold, Detailed Result, Result, and Visual.
- To view the screen shots of Web recordings, click the View link. The Web carousel displays all the screens in a sequence unless the user interrupts.
- To pause on a screen, click the Pause button. The Web carousel pauses at that particular screen. To resume, click the Play button.
- Alternatively, to pause the screen, click anywhere on the screen that is playing.
- To view the full size screen, click the Enlarge icon.
- To view a particular screen, click the thumbnail that appears at the bottom of the recording. To hide the thumbnail, click the icon.
- To navigate through the screen recordings, use the and icons.
- At the bottom of the carousel is the page indicator, which shows the number of the currently displayed image out of the total number of images. Also, there is a time indicator of the position relative to the overall test.
- To download the whole recording, click the Download icon. The file is downloaded as an MP4 file.
- To stop the screen display and return to the Results Summary screen, click the hide link in the top right corner of the screen.