Real-time reports are available for all Campaign Runs that are currently in progress.
The Virtual Agent Real-time Report allows you to see the current status of Cyara Virtual Agents within a running Campaign. This feature enables you to see a summary of how many agents in a specific status within a campaign at a glance, rather than having to refresh the agent status report manually and searching through multiple pages of active agents for a larger CX-AX Load Test.
To access the Virtual Agent Real-time Report, click on Report in the main menu, scroll down to Real-time
From here you can filter Report Type from the following options based on the type of Campaign that is currently running.
Viewing the Real-Time Agent Report
When a Virtual Agent Campaign is running it will appear in the list of Campaigns showing the state of each agent.
For each Campaign, the table shows:
- Campaign Name: The name of the in-progress Campaign.
- Channel: The Type of Campaign.
- Date Run: The date and time when the Campaign commenced.
- Time to Finish: The estimated time for the Campaign to complete.
- Interactions: Snapshot of the number of calls received by Agents in the Campaign.
- Ready: The number of Agents in the Campaign that are at the Ready state.
- Busy: The number of Agents in the Campaign that are in the Busy state (Either in a call or after call work).
- Not Ready: The number of Agents in the Campaign that are at the Not Ready state.
- Connected: The number of Agents in the Campaign that are at the Connected state.
- Logged In: The number of Agents in the Campaign that are at the Logged In state.
- Logged Out: The number of Agents in the Campaign that are at the Logged Out state.
- Total: The total number of Agents in the active Campaign.
Clicking on the Campaign Name link will open the Campaign settings in a new tab. You can also sort each Campaign by clicking on the status icons at the top of each interaction type (Ready, Busy, Not Ready, Connected, Logged In, and Logged Out).
Agent Status Report
The Agent Status Report provides real-time updates of the progress of a running Campaign. It shows the current state of each Agent in the Campaign and associated statistics. The report allows you to monitor the performance of your simulation as it progresses to ensure that your Campaign is running as expected.
Clicking on the Run Date for a specific Campaign, you will be redirected to the Campaign Breakdown screen to get an overview of the Campaign.
To view a real-time report for a Campaign that is currently in progress:
- From the Reports tab, select Agent >Real-time from the main menu.
- To view the Agent Status Report, select the Campaign from the list. It will display a detailed report.
Here you can see the same information that is available on the Agent Real-time Report Summary screen, with a list of each Agent in the Campaign and their current status which updates in real-time as the Campaign progresses. Clicking on a Status on this screen will filter the list of Agents in the table to only include Agents that have the selected status. You can also search for a specific Agent, Site or Behaviour by using the available search bar.
A sample Real-time Agent Status Report is shown below:
The Agent Status Report contains the following summary information for the Campaign:
- Channel: The Type of Campaign.
- Campaign Name: The name of the Campaign.
- Duration: Indicates progressive time interval since start of Campaign.
- No. of Interactions: The total number of calls received by Agents. This is incremented when an Agent commences an interaction.
- % Complete: Provides a visual indicator of the progress of the Campaign as a percentage completed, relative to the overall run duration.
For each Agent, the following information and statistics are provided:
- Agent Name: The name of the Agent in ‘Last Name, First Name’ format.
Current Status: Textual representation of the current
- After-Call Work: Agent is performing follow-up work in relation to the previously completed interaction
- Call Inbound: Agent is handling an inbound call (for example, talk)
- Logged-out: Agent is not logged in to the system
- Not Ready: Agent is in Not-Ready mode and unable to receive inbound interactions
- Ringing: Inbound call is being presented to the Agent
WaitForNextCall): Agent is available and ready to receive inbound interactions
- Error: Agent is in an error state for Virtual Agent
- Busy : Agent is busy on queue.
Currently this status can only occur for Genesys Pure Cloud agents
Note:When simulating a Genesys Pure Cloud agent and seeing "Busy" status, this means that ACD Queue is stuck in "INTERACTING" state. In this scenario contact Genesys Pure Cloud support for assistance.
Current Activity: The
current activity status of the behavior that is in process.
If this is an agent with multiple concurrent interactions, it will display a "-" in the Current Activity column as shown:Click the Interactions In Progress link to see the state of the individual interactions.Note: If there is no current activity in process (that is, if behavior not running), then the Current Activity column shows blank.
- Duration: The time, expressed in ‘hh:mm:ss’, that the Agent has spent in its current state.
- Interactions Received: The total number of calls received by Agents. Incremented when an Agent commences an interaction.
Interactions In Progress:
The number of concurrent interactions the agent is handling. Note: This is applicable only for Web Campaigns.
- Description: Provides description of the Agent.
- Behavior: The Behavior assigned to the Agent for the Campaign.