- Login to your Cyara Platform and in the Tools menu select Integrations.
- Click on the New Integration Button
- From the Type Dropdown menu, Select ALM from the Export Category.
- Enter a Name and a Description for this Integration
(We recommend adding an accurate Name & Description if you are using multiple Integrations as this will assist with troubleshooting).
- In the ALM / Quality Center Details section, enter the URL of your ALM
server and Select your Authentication Type (API Key / User).
- Enter the Authentication information for your ALM environment, there are two
options available, API Key or User Credentials
- For the API Key Authentication method, In the OAuth Client Id
Field, enter the Client Id for the API Key used to Authenticate with
(These are usually in the format of "apikey-***************" where *** is the unique Client Id).
In the OAuth Secret Field, Enter the associated Secret for the API Key Authentication with ALM.
Note: To define API keys follow ALM documentation how to Manage API Keys
- Open API Key Management
- Add a new key and link it to a user account
- For the User Credential Authentication method, In the ALM User
Field, enter the Username of your ALM Login used to Authenticate with
In the Password Field, enter the associated Password for this User Login.
- For the API Key Authentication method, In the OAuth Client Id Field, enter the Client Id for the API Key used to Authenticate with ALM.
- In the Test Plan Root field enter the folder where you want to export the
Cyara Test Cases. Note: The export will re-create Cyara folder structure under
the Test Plan Root. If not specified, the export will use /Subject as the
e.g. /Subject/My Project/
In the Test Lab Root field, enter the ALM Test Lab root folder. Campaign runs will be exported to this folder. If not specified, the export will use /Root as the Root.
e.g. /Root/My Project/
Click on Save Details and Enable the integration with the slider at the top right hand corner of the integration details screen.
To Configure / Edit the Micro Focus ALM / Quality Center Integration 2.0 follow the steps below.