The following practices are recommended when exporting Cyara Test Cases or Campaign results to Quality Center:
- Create a separate project in Quality Center for Cyara test management.
- Store Test Cases and Campaign Results in separate folders in Quality Center.
- Do not edit or delete Test Cases in Quality Center that have been created as a result of importing Campaign Results.
- Once Test Cases have been converted into the format required by Cyara, maintain that format.
- Ensure Test Cases and Campaign Results to be exported are defined using a language supported by Quality Center.
- Ensure that credentials used to connect to HP QC have enough privileges to add entities to the target projects.