To create a new User, a user with the User Admin role needs to perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Cyara Web Portal.
- From the main menu, click .
- Click the option. A screen to create a New User will be displayed as shown:
- Enter the First Name and Surname of the User.
- Enter the Telephone and Mobile number of the User.
Enter the User's
Note: If you are using the optional Account Email Domain Whitelist, new user email addresses are validated against the Whitelist.
- Enter the Username for the User.
Roles for the User.
- Click against each checkbox.
- The Roles selected here determine what can be accessed and viewed by this User, read the User Roles Article for more information on the different levels of access that these User Roles provide.
After you have entered the required fields, click the
Save Details button at the bottom of the page.
Note: By default, the Administrator’s currently selected Account is automatically assigned to the new User, and any alteration in the Account assignment for this new User needs to be done by editing the User.