Test Cases can either be deleted individually or multiple Test Cases can be deleted simultaneously.
To delete a Test Case, click the
icon that appears next to
the Test Case, as shown below:
- To delete multiple Test Cases, use the Select All button.
- To select the visible Test Cases on the page, use the Select Visible button. To clear selections, use the Clear Selection button.
- To delete all the selected Test Cases, select Actions and then click the Delete button.
- To delete all Test Cases in an account, click Search while the search box is empty. Select all the Test Cases, then select Actions, then click the Delete button.
Active/Running/Queued Test Cases
Test Cases included in a Campaign that is
Active and in the
Queued mode cannot be deleted. The following
message is shown at the bottom of the screen:
Delete to delete only those Test Cases that
are assigned to a Campaign that is not Running or Queued (Active).
The following message will be shown if a Test Case could not be deleted because it belongs to a Campaign that is Running/Queued (Active).
- To delete the Test Cases that could not be deleted, change the Active Status of the associated Campaign(s) to Inactive and repeat the steps.