You can create a large number of Virtual Agents from a spreadsheet using the Agent Import feature. You can also update multiple existing Agents in bulk from a spreadsheet.
The following are the prerequisites for importing Agents in bulk:
- The upload CSV file must be prepared using the template provided in the Agent Bulk Upload page.
- The upload file size should not exceed 51MB.
- The Agent-Server relationships, Behavior, Site, and Environment used in the import file must be pre-defined in the Portal.
- From the main menu on the Cyara Portal, select .
- In the Agent Bulk Upload page, click Download CSV Template to download a comma separated values (.csv) file.
- For each Agent you want to add or modify, enter the required details such as the Agent name, Behaviour, Environment, server, Desktop address and credentials, and login credentials in the file.
Choose one of the following:
- Skip duplicate Agents - To create only new Agents and skip existing Agents in the Portal. If this option is chosen, when an Agent name in the upload file matches an existing Agent name in the Portal, the exisitng Agent details are not modified.
- Overwrite duplicate Agents - To overwrite any existing Agents that have the same name. If this option is chosen, when the Agent name matches an existing Agent name in the Portal, the values in the CSV file overwrites the values in the Portal.
- Click Select File and browse to the upload file.
|Number of Records||Time Taken to Import in Seconds|
For each import, an import summary report is generated. The report contains the Agent details as provided in the upload file. Click Export to download the summary report in the CSV format.