Agents that have already been created may be edited or deleted from the list of existing Agents.
From the Build menu on the Cyara Portal, select Agents. The Agents screen will be displayed showing a list of existing Virtual Agents.
Searching for a Virtual Agent
- Enter the search string in the Search text box.
- Click the Search button. Virtual Agents whose names match the search string will be displayed in the grid.
- Click the Reset button to display the original list of Virtual Agents.
- Alternatively, you can navigate through the folder structure on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Note: A maximum of 10,000 Agents can be returned via a search. Search queries that would potentially return more than 10,000 Agents will only display the first 10,000 results before being cut. Searches that return such a high number of results should be refined further.
Editing a Virtual Agent
- To edit an Agent, click the Agent Name link in the grid.
Edit Agent screen will be displayed. Refer
Creating New Virtual Agents for
details about each field.
- Make the required changes, and then click Save Details.
Duplicating a Virtual Agent
- To duplicate a Virtual Agent, click on the Virtual Agent's Name, which appears on a link in the grid.
Edit Agent screen will be displayed as
- Click the Duplicate Agent button in the top right-hand corner of the Edit Agent screen. This will create a duplicate of the Virtual Agent in the same folder, and then display the duplicate for editing.
Deleting a Virtual Agent
Select the Virtual Agent you want to delete, and then click the
red trash can icon on the right-hand side of
the Agents list. A pop-up message is displayed requesting confirmation of your
- If you have confirmed that the selection is correct and you wish to proceed with the deletion, click the Delete icon. Otherwise, click Cancel.
Updating an Agent-Server Relationship
To update an existing Agent-Server configuration for the
Account, click each field to modify and make the changes required.
The current Agent-Server relationship details are displayed. If an Agent-Server relationship is currently in use by a Campaign, the Agent-Server used in the relationship cannot be changed.
- When all updates have been made, click the Update Relationship button.
After you are done with all the edits, click
Save Details to commit your changes.
Note: All Campaigns using the updated Agent-Server relationship will be updated with the new details.
Deleting an Agent-Server Relationship
When you delete an Agent-Server relationship, it will not remove the Agent-Server configuration from the Account.
To delete an Agent-Server relationship for the Agent, select the
Agent Server row. The
Delete icon appears as shown:
Delete icon that appears below the
Agent-Server relationship to be deleted. A warning dialog box is displayed
requesting confirmation of the deletion.
Note: Deleting an Agent-Server relationship for an Agent will impact existing Campaigns containing the Agent-Server relationship combination. Deleting an Agent-Server relationship that is currently being used by an Agent in a Campaign will remove the Agent from the Campaign.