Custom Activities that have been created previously may be edited or deleted from the list of existing Custom Activities.
- From the main menu on the Cyara Portal, select the
Build menu, and then click Custom Activities
underneath the Cyara Virtual Agent heading. The Custom Activities screen will be
displayed, showing a list of existing Custom Activities. If the activities are
saved in a specific folder, they appear under that folder as shown on the
left-hand side of the screen, as below:
Searching for a Custom Activity
- Enter the search string in the Search text box.
- Click the Search button. Custom Activities whose names match the search string will be displayed.
- Click the Reset button to display the original list of Custom Activities.
- Alternatively, you can navigate through the folder structure on the left-hand side of the screen.
Editing a Custom Activity
To edit a Custom Activity, click the name of the
Custom Activity, which appears as a link in
the list. The Edit Custom Activity screen will be displayed as shown:
- This screen is similar to the Create a New Custom Activity screen, with the exception of the Usage and Script Type fields being locked. Make the required changes, referring to the Creating a New Custom Activity page for field descriptions.
- After you have made the required changes, click Save Details to save the modifications.
Duplicating a Custom Activity
To duplicate a Custom Activity, click on the
Custom Activity's Name, which appears as a
link in the grid. The
Edit Custom Activity screen will be
displayed as below:
- Click the Duplicate Custom Activity button in the top right-hand corner of the screen. This will create a duplicate of the Custom Activity in the same folder, and then display the duplicate for editing.
Deleting Custom Activities
- From the main menu on the Cyara Portal, select the Agents drop-down menu, and then click Custom Activities. The Custom Activities screen will be displayed showing a list of existing Custom Activities.
To delete a Custom Activity, select the
Custom Activity you want to delete, and then
red trash can icon on the right-hand side of
the Custom Activity list. A pop-up message is displayed requesting confirmation
of your selection.
- If you have confirmed that the selection is correct and you wish to proceed with the deletion, click Delete. Otherwise, click Cancel.
- To delete multiple Custom Activities, use the Select All button.
- To select the visible Custom Activities on the page, use the Select Visible button. To clear your selections, use the Clear Selection button.
- To delete all the selected Custom Activities, select Action and then click the Delete button.
Moving Custom Activities
Custom Activities can be moved to other folders in the folder structure.
- To select the Custom Activities, click the Select Visible button or click inside the checkbox. To select all Custom Activities displayed on the screen, click the Select All button from the Custom Activities page.
- To move the selected Custom Activities, select Action and then click the Move button.
- On the Select Folder pop-up menu, select the destination folder and click Choose. All the selected Custom Activities will be moved to the destination folder.
Copying Custom Activities
Custom Activities can be copied to the destination folder.
- To copy Custom Activities, select the Custom Activity/s that you wish to copy.
- Select Action and then click the Copy button.
- On the Select Folder pop-up menu, select the destination folder and click Choose. All the selected Custom Activities will be copied to the destination folder.