To add a Custom Resource, follow the steps below:
From the Build menu on the Cyara Portal, click Custom
Resources underneath the Cyara Virtual Agent heading. The Custom
Resources screen will be displayed, which shows a list of existing Custom
New Resource button located in the top right
corner. The New Custom Resource page will be displayed as shown:
- Select the Type of the image resource from the drop-down list.
- Enter a name for the Custom Resource in the Name field.
- Browse to the Folder Path where you would like to save the Custom Resource and click Choose.
- Enter a Description for this Custom Resource.
- To add an image file, click the Select Image File... button and choose a file. After the image is uploaded, it appears in the Preview section.
- After you have entered all the details for the new Custom Resource, click Save Details.