Custom Resources that have been created previously may be edited or deleted from the list of existing Custom Resources.
Searching for a Custom Resource
- Enter the search string in the Search text box.
- Click the Search button. Custom Resources whose names match the search string will be displayed.
- Click the Reset button to display the original list of Custom Resources.
- Alternatively, you can navigate through the folder structure on the left-hand side of the screen.
Editing a Custom Resource
To edit a Custom Resource, click the
Custom Resource's Name, which appears as a
link in the list. A screen to edit the Custom Resource appears as shown below:
- This screen is the same as the Create a New Custom Resource screen, with the exception of the Type field being locked. Make the required changes, referring to the Creating a New Custom Resource topic for field descriptions.
- After you have made the required changes, click Save Details to save the modifications.
Deleting Custom Resources
- From the Build menu on the Cyara Portal, click Custom Resources underneath the Cyara Virtual Agent heading. The Custom Resources screen will be displayed, which shows a list of existing Custom Resources.
To delete a Custom Resource, select the
Custom Resource you want to delete, and then
red trash can icon on the right-hand side of
the Custom Resource list. A pop-up message is displayed requesting confirmation
of your selection.
- If you have confirmed that the selection is correct and you wish to proceed with the deletion, click Delete. Otherwise, click Cancel.
- To delete multiple Custom Resources, select the Custom Resources you want to delete, click the Actions button, and select Delete.
- To delete “all” Custom Resources displayed on the screen, use the Select All button, then click the Actions button and select Delete.
- To select the visible Custom Resource on the page, use the Select Visible button. To clear selections, use the Clear Selection button.
Moving Custom Resources
Custom Resources can be moved to other folders in the folder structure.
- To select the Custom Resources, click the Select Visible button or click inside the checkbox. To select all Custom Resources displayed on the screen, click the Select All button from the Custom Resources page.
- To move the selected Custom Resources, select Action and then click the Move button.
- On the Select Folder pop-up menu, select the destination folder and click Choose.
- All the selected Custom Resources will be moved to the destination folder.
Copying Custom Resources
Custom Resources can be copied to the destination folder.
- To copy Custom Resources, select the Custom Resource/s that you wish to copy.
- Select Action and then click the Copy button.
- On the Select Folder pop-up menu, select the destination folder and click Choose. All the selected Custom Resources will be copied to the destination folder.