To create a new Campaign, perform the following steps:
- From the main menu, click
. The following screen appears:
Agent Campaign Details
This section defines the general attributes of the Campaign.
- Enter a unique Campaign name in the Name field.
- Select the Channel for the Campaign.
Associated Plan from the drop-down list.
This is the subscription Plan you will use to run the Campaign. You should verify that the selected Plan is valid for the period in which the Campaign is to be run.
- Enter a brief description of the Campaign in the Description field.
Requested Run Date.
This date is used by non-Platform Administrator users to request a date and time to run the Campaign. A Platform Administrator may override this date, so it may differ from the actual run date and time. The Scheduled Run Date field is disabled for non-Platform Administrator users. It is the actual date and time that the Campaign is scheduled to run. For Platform Administrator users, this overrides the value specified for the Requested Run Date field.
- Enter the value in the Run For field. This is the duration of the Campaign Run in minutes.
Enter the time duration in the
Ramp Up Time field.
This field specifies the logging-in duration of the agents. For example, if the Campaign has 100 agents and ramp up time is 10 seconds, then the Cyara Virtual Agent will log in 10 agents per second.
- Select the Enabled control in the top right corner of the screen to schedule a day and time for a Virtual Agent Campaign to run at a specific interval.
- Minimum Desktops Required: Specifies either a percentage of all agents in this Campaign or a specific agent count.
- Reservation Timeout: How long the Campaign should wait for agent desktops to respond.
- Minimum Desktops Required = 95
- Reservation Timeout = 120
If all 100 agent desktops report in before 2 minutes, the Campaign will start without waiting a full 2 minutes. If at least one is not responding, the wait will be the full 2 minutes.
Running a Campaign on Schedule
Refer to the Creating and Running Campaigns section.
Searching for Agents
The Campaign screen includes functionality that allows you to search for Agent names that match a specified search string. This is useful when there is a large number of Agents configured that span multiple pages.
To search Agent Names, enter the search text in the
Search text box and click
- You can use the Shift key to select multiple Agents and then click the Add to Campaign button.
- To clear the search results and restore the original list of Agents, click the Reset button.
Saving and Running New Campaigns
To create and run a Campaign, perform these steps:
- Enter a Campaign name, select a valid Plan, and enter a description for the Campaign. For information on the fields, see the Creating and Running Campaigns section.
- Ensure that the Active Status of the Campaign is set to Enabled.
- Specify the duration of the Campaign Run in the Run For field.
- Specify a date and time for the Campaign to be run using the Requested Run Date or Scheduled Run Date fields.
- Select the Agents, associated Behaviors, and vendor servers to be used in the Campaign.
Save Details to save and run the Campaign.
For non-Platform Administrator users, a request will be sent to the Platform Administrator(s) to approve and schedule the Campaign.For Platform Administrators, if the requested/scheduled run date is:
- set to a date/time in the future, the Campaign will be queued;
- set to the current date/time or a date/time in the past, the Campaign will be started immediately.
Creating and Running an Agent Campaign Tutorial Video
For more information on how to create and run a Cyara Virtual Agent Campaign, watch the tutorial video below.