To view a graphical representation of the Crawled IVR:
- From the Cyara Sidebar menu in the CX Models section, select CX Model Library.
Click the name of the IVR you want to view. A screen as shown below
In the Model below, each menu prompt (or Node) that has been discovered in the
IVR is represented as a Node in the tree. Each option or reply that causes a
change to another menu in the Model is represented as a small circle (containing
the triggering input) on a line connecting the menu and its sub-menu.
As the CX Models runs, it discovers new information about an IVR. However, the process of transcribing menu prompts and navigating an IVR is not perfect. What the IVR presents as a discovered path may exist, but with an incorrect transcription. As a result, the menus discovered may not be 100% accurate, and need to go through a verification process where the prompt can be corrected, further prompts can be added, and input/s supplied.
CX Models color-codes each menu Node according to the table below:
A model also can have Webservice, Database, Agent, Transfer, and Disconnect
nodes. You can give a name and a description to outline the model behavior.
Currently these elements have no impact on Test Case generation or the Crawl
- Web service: describes a web service call in the IVR backend
- Database: describes a service call in the IVR backend
- Agent: describes the call being transferred into agent queue. This is a terminating element; no new nodes can be added to it.
- Transfer: describes the call being transferred to a phone number. This is a terminating element; no new nodes can be added to it.
Disconnect: describes the call
being disconnected by the IVR. This is a terminating element; no new nodes
can be added to it.Note: While viewing in the CX Model View, to pan over the diagram, use the Navigator panel on the left corner to grab the diagram and simply move your mouse.
- To zoom, use either the Zoom To Fit, Zoom In, or Zoom Out buttons
- To add inputs to a menu, right-click on the menu, and a pop-up as shown appears:
- Click Add Element, and a pop-up screen appears to add inputs. See the Editing CX Model Modules section for more details
- For more information on the Crawl from here... action, see the Editing CX Model Modules section
- For more information on the Delete action, see the Editing CX Model Modules section
- For information on the Generate Test Cases... action, see the Generate Test Cases section
- To truncate long prompts, use the
Work Area panel on the left:
Modifying Settings for the CX Model
Use the Settings menu item to modify the settings for the
Model. A screen as shown appears:
- Edit the Model Name if needed.
- Select the IVR Language - Speaker from the drop-down list and click the Add Speaker button.
- Specify the Phone Number.
- Enter the Calling Phone Number (CLI) details.
- Specify the Post Speech Silence Timeout value.
- Auto Generate Test Cases: If you wish to auto generate Test Cases, select the Auto Generate Test Cases checkbox, and you will see a display box with the Folder Name. Here, enter a Folder Name.
- Click Ok to save your settings.
Creating a new CX Model Video Walkthrough
Watch the video below for a quick walkthrough of how to create a new Cyara CX Model that you can populate with Elements.