Velocity Cruncher, and Outbound reports provide details of test calls for a complete view of the IVRs’ performance under high or low loads respectively. Reports are in summary format, which provides management summary reports and allows you to drill down for more granular reporting and performance metrics.
This data may be used to benchmark system performance, analyze and track problems, drive continuous improvement, and enforce service level agreements. You can also report on historical data to compare previous performance to present performance.
- To view reports, from the main menu, click
Report and click the report you wish to view. A
screen as shown below appears based on the selected report:
As shown in the image above, the Report Manager has a date filter, which allows you to filter reports based on the dates and times entered. This feature is particularly useful when you want to browse historical records to compare IVR performance between different periods.
- After you select the Plan
Type, Report Type, Channel,
From Date, and To Date, and click
Filter, a report summary as shown below appears:
- Results Summary
- Failed Calls Breakdown
- Satisfactory Calls Breakdown
- Aborted Calls Breakdown
- Internal Error Calls Breakdown
- Successful Calls Breakdown
- Port Usage Or Session Usage
- Load V. Unsuccessful
- Load V. Response By Test Case
- Load V. Response By Step Description
- Campaign Name: Name of the Campaign
- Date Run: Date and time the Campaign started
- End Date: Date and time the Campaign completed
- Concurrency: The number of concurrent ports/sessions the test was run with
- Total: Total number of calls/sessions made in the Campaign Run
- Result %: Successful Calls versus Failed Calls (%)
- Run Result: Result of test run based on the thresholds set up for success or failure. This is set up while configuring the Test Cases. Results values can be ‘Success’, ‘Aborted’, or ‘Failure’
- Channel: The Channel type
- Action: View the Report
Velocity Report Video
Watch the video below for a quick walkthrough of Cyara Velocity Reporting.