Only Dashboard Administrators can define and configure the Pulse Dashboard.
You can configure multiple Dashboards for your Account if needed.
To configure the Pulse Dashboard, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Cyara Portal as an Dashboard Administrator.
From the main menu, click
. A screen as shown below appears:The above screen displays your original Dashboard entry, with Default selected as Yes.
- You can View, Edit, or Reload the Dashboards.
- You can use the Select All button and click Action. Then, click the Reload button to reload all the Dashboards at once.
- To clear your selection, use the Clear button.
- To delete a Dashboard, you can hover over the Dashboard and click the red trash can icon that appears on the right.
- To delete all the Dashboard at once, use the Select All button and then click .
To create a new Dashboard with the Dashboard configuration parameters, click the
New Dashboard button. A screen as shown below
This screen provides various configuration parameters to affect the rendering of the Dashboard.The parameters are:
Configuring the Dashboard - Restricted Access
- Name: Name for the Dashboard.
- Theme: Theme used; either Dark or Light.
- Description: Enter the description for this Dashboard.
- Ping Interval: Interval in minutes to keep the Dashboard session alive independent of the user session.
- Spots per Category: The number of spots to be displayed per Category "row" in each Service Group. If the space required to show all the spots for each row exceeds the space available, the older spots will be hidden.
- Number of Columns: The number of columns to be used in the display.
- Historical Data: The time period of historical data to report on the Dashboard.
- Initial Load Data: The time period of the historical data to initially display on the Dashboard. If the Campaigns run frequently and there are many results, having the initial load set too high can cause performance issues.
- Default: Indicates that this is the default Dashboard and is the one shown from the Mobile App.
- Enable Debug: Defines whether to show debug information in the console window.
- Web Hook URL: Enter a URL that is called every time there is a change to this Dashboard. Click the Test button to validate the supplied URL. Note: Alarm Profiles support a custom JSON object that will be posted to the endpoint. The Dashboard profile does not support this JSON object.
Select the Restrict Access to YES if you want to Restrict Access to this Dashboard. The following panel will appear when you enable this option:
The Available Users list is generated with all the users attached to your Account that belong to the Dashboard role (but not the Dashboard Admin role). You need to move the users from the Available Users section to the Selected Users section to provide them access to this Dashboard.The following Ticker parameters can be configured:
- Enable Ticker: If selected, the ticker will be displayed at the bottom of the Dashboard (set to On by default).
- Ticker Scroll Speed: The time taken to scroll across the Dashboard. The value is between 1..100; the smaller the value, the faster the message will scroll.
- Delay Between Messages: The time delay in seconds between showing different messages.
- After you have entered all the necessary details, click Save Details to save your changes.
Customizing a Pulse Dashboard
Dashboard Administrators have the ability to customize the Pulse Dashboard with a custom color scheme.
To customize the Pulse Dashboard, perform the following steps.
- Login to the Cyara Portal as a Dashboard Administrator and click .
- Click the Edit button for the Dashboard that you want to apply a custom color scheme to.
- On the Dashboard Details screen, click the Customize button in the top right corner.
- On the Styling screen you can set a custom color for each Result type. You can either enter a RGBA with the color values in brackets, for example "rgba(24,120,214,0.2)" or enter a HEX value, for example "#ee1236"
You can also click on the colored square icon on the right-hand side of any
color and use a color picker to select a value.
- Once you have selected the custom colors for your Pulse Dashboard, click the Save Details button to save your changes. You can reset the color scheme back to the default values by clicking the Reset button. For more information on customising a Pulse Dashboard and creating custom categories watch the video below.