Assure Flawless CX with Real-time @Home and Remote Agent Monitoring and Diagnostics
What is Cyara ResolveAX?
The goal of ResolveAX is to assist in the triage process for faster issue resolution.
Cyara ResolveAX enables accelerated root cause analysis of voice quality issues for @Home and remote agents, with real-time visibility of agent details, connectivity, network statistics and voice quality.
ResolveAX automatically captures, aggregates and organizes the details of each agent’s hardware, software and headset, their location and ISP based on their IP address, and passively monitors their active calls. No audio or CTI data is inspected by Cyara unless this is requested by the customer.
With this data, ResolveAX can send proactive real-time alert notifications when voice quality dips below a configured threshold, enabling you to quickly identify failures and respond by analyzing if any trends or patterns (live or historical) exist, such as geography or ISP related issues.
Agents can also initiate alerts themselves via their desktop browser extension.
Cyara ResolveAX collates the real-time data it receives and displays it on various dashboards in easily digestible charts and graphs, enabling high level identification of problems, patterns and outliers, and the ability to drill down further or choose from various data dimensions to find the root causes of voice quality issues experienced by @Home and remote agents.
The Benfits of using Cyara ResolveAX
- Proactively alert on Voice Quality dips
- Save time tracking down data about network and computer
- Make synthetic calls to identify when connection is healthy again
- Get back to taking calls faster so KPIs can be achieved
- Visibility into agents’ status, location, calls and voice quality
- Get to root cause faster so agents can be back taking calls ASAP
- Improved agent utilization, Average Handle Time and other key metrics
- Visibility into agent workstation CPU, memory, headset, ISP, jitter, packet loss and bandwidth
- Slice & dice data to gain insights about incidents
- Diagnose root cause faster
- Clear tickets faster with lower Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Reduction in agent labor costs by assuring agent productivity
- Reduction in IT labor costs by simplifying root cause analysis
- Maximize Customer Satisfaction and Net Promoter Score
- Decrease Churn
- Increased Sales