Your instance of ResolveAX has configurable Account Settings for customization of the following
- Default MOS Threshold – The default Mean Opinion Score ranges for Low, Average and Good Voice Quality results on the dashboards. This threshold can be defined globally and separately for Historical Analysis and only applies to the current user session.
- Correlation Failures – Define the Failure Rate Threshold, Correlation Factor and Dashboard Capping for different failure types.
- Failure Rate Threshold: Percentage of failures for each category
- Correlation Factor: Looking at average rates and then standard deviations
- Dashboard Capping: How many (e.g.) agents to display on a dashboard
- Default Agent Environment – Use or override AWS hardware and software environment recommendations for their contact center software and set the thresholds for upload and download speeds of the agent desktop ResolveAX browser application.
Failure Rate Threshold sets the percentage of failures required for each failure type to be marked as orange. E.g. If an ISP is failing at a rate exceeding 25%, it will be highlighted in Orange, indicating that the failure rate threshold was exceeded for that member of the categorization (Agents/ISPs/Geo Location).
Default Agent Environment
ResolveAX verifies on every agent softphone login that an agent's hardware and software environment is within the expectations of the contact center software. These settings are used to tune the threshold of what is allowable in the agent's hardware and software configuration.
This includes the vendor and version of the web browser hosting the softphone, the performance of their network connection, amongst other settings. These thresholds are verified against the agent environment in order to raise configuration alerts.