These options will not impact agent’s ability to log into CCP and take calls.
The ResolveAX browser extension is the most popular method to deploy Cyara ResolveAX. There is no agent desktop customization required for a quick implementation.
- Agents must install a Chrome Browser Extension
- ResolveAX Agent activation process ensures only approved access
- Ability to monitor CPU & Memory usage in ResolveAX dashboards
- A custom SDK deployment offers great transparency for information security audits
- This solution is also ideal for an agent desktop environment that is already customized
Introduction to the Cyara ResolveAX Browser Extension Video
Installing the Cyara ResolveAX Browser Extension
The extension captures CCP events without needing to do anything. It also enables support for third-party softphone applications such as Salesforce and Symbee that have been wrapped around Amazon Connect and don’t allow additional code to be added.
Once installed and configured, the extension monitors all open Chrome browser tabs to look for a particular match to an Amazon Connect page.
Installing and setting up the Chrome Browser Extension
Installing and setting up the browser extension:
- Download the Extension or sideload zip package from Chrome Store
- Install the Extension
- Click the extension icon in the browser toolbar (shows that configuration is required)
- Activate the extension with the deep link provided by a ResolveAX administrator (agent must be setup in ResolveAX first before the deep link can be generated by ResolveAX)
The ResolveAX desktop browser app can be used as a self-service tool, giving the agent the ability to identify, troubleshoot and escalate issues directly to their support team if they need assistance.
Browser App Health Check
When an Agent logs into Amazon CCP, their ResolveAX desktop browser application automatically performs a health check to assess their environment, network connectivity, hardware compliance, permissions and software versions to make sure they are up to the standard required to take calls.
If there are any issues, they are highlighted at this point and escalated in the backend to support teams. Agents can also initiate a health check themselves at any time.
Browser App VQ Monitoring
While the agent is on a live call, they have the ability to look at the real-time voice quality information of both the agent’s and customer’s side of the interaction, enabling them to understand if an issue is occurring at the customer or agent end of the interaction.
Agent-Initiated & Automatic Email Alerts
If voice quality issues occur during a call, ResolveAX provides the option of generating Agent-Initiated or Automated email alerts. The agent can use their browser app to flag a call as poor quality with the thumbs down button.
Additionally, thresholds can be configured in ResolveAX, so email alerts are sent out automatically when voice quality drops below the defined threshold. This enables the IT support team to log a ticket and start resolving the issue straight away.
Please sign in to leave a comment.