In a Synchronized Campaign, a Test Case is designed to trigger a call to be transferred to an agent. Simultaneously, an agent is logged in and is waiting for a call. When the call is routed to the agent, the Virtual Agent's Behavior is executed.
- An Environment setup for CX-AX linking. For more information, see Creating Environments for CX/AX linking.
- An agent Behavior that checks the attached data on the call with Activity Type Verify Interaction Data or Verify Interaction Data from Test Case.
- A Cyara Test Case that can generate a call. For more information, see Creating a CX-AX Test Case.
- A Virtual Agent Voice Campaign. For information, see Creating and Running a Virtual Agent Campaign.
Creating a CX-AX Test Case
A CX-AX Test Case includes an Agent step, which is performed by the Virtual Agent after the call is connected.
Each Test Case to be run in the Campaign must have a unique CLI/ANI.
Creating CX-AX Agent Behavior
Creating CX-AX Inbound Campaigns
CX-AX Inbound Campaign can either be a Velocity Campaign or a Pulse Premium Campaign.
From the main menu, click
- Enter a unique Campaign name in the Name field.
- Select the Channel for the Campaign.
Select the Associated Plan from the drop-down list.
This is the subscription Plan you will use to run the Campaign. You should verify that the selected Plan is valid for the period in which the Campaign is to be run.
- Enter a brief description of the Campaign in the Description field.
Select the Requested Run Date.
This date is used by non-Platform Administrator users to request a date and time to run the Campaign. A Platform Administrator may override this date, so it may differ from the actual run date and time. The Scheduled Run Date field is disabled for non-Platform Administrator users. It is the actual date and time that the Campaign is scheduled to run. For Platform Administrator users, this overrides the value specified for the Requested Run Date field.
Enter the Concurrent Ports to be tested.
Each call must have a unique CLI/ANI.
- For Velocity Campaigns, enter the Max CAPs value for the Campaign.
- For Pulse Premium Campaigns, enter the time in the Run Every field, which indicates the number of minutes between Campaign reruns.
- Set the Synchronized option to Yes.
- Select the appropriate Test Cases and click Add to Campaign.
- Change the Status to ‘ENABLED’ to make the Campaign active and Save the Campaign.
Running CX-AX Campaigns
Before running the Inbound Campaign, the corresponding Virtual Agent Campaign must be started. This ensures the calls are answered by virtual agents, which will synchronise with the Test Case and validate the CTI attached data as specified in the Test Case.
- Run the Virtual Agent Campaign first. Ensure that the Run status of the Campaign changes to Running.
Ensure that the agent is ready and waiting for a call. Select Run Date link to view the agent
status. The status must be Ready/Waiting.
- Start the Inbound Campaign and ensure that the Run Status of this Campaign changes to Running.
- You can view the calls answered by the agents from the Agents Real Time Report.
- After the Inbound Campaign is complete, you can view the results in the Velocity Report and Historical Agent Report.