23.3 Release Table of Contents
23.3 Region Release Timetable
March 19th, 2023
March 20th, 2023
March 20th, 2023
The standard Cyara Support timetable applies to this release. Cyara will offer technical support for 1 calendar year after this release is live, and this release will be marked as end of life after 2 years.
Note: Future Cyara Releases will contain all features delivered in this release.
23.3 Platform Features
- CP-33380 - Feature - New Navigation Menu Preview
- A new navigation menu is available to browse the Cyara Platform. This is currently under development so you can opt-in to this new design by selecting the "Try New Menu" option in the top right corner of your Cyara Portal. To swap back to the original Cyara navigation menus, click on the "Switch to old menu" option at the top of the new left hand side navigation bar. Try out this new menu and let us know your feedback.
- CP-31495 - Feature - Virtual Agent - Amazon Connect Consult Transfer activity support
- Amazon Connect Virtual Agents can now simulate the Consult Transfer activity on the voice channel
- CP-31497 - Feature - Virtual Agent - Genesys Cloud Single Step Transfer activity support
- Genesys Cloud Virtual Agents can now simulate the Single Step Transfer activity on the voice channel
- CP-31629 - Feature - Virtual Agent - Amazon Connect Conference Consult activity support
- Cyara Virtual Agent now is capable simulating the Conference Consult activity on Amazon Connect for voice calls.
- CP-31634 - Feature - Virtual Agent - Support for Genesys Cloud SSO Agents
- Genesys Cloud Virtual Agents now supports Single Sign-on to login agents. Previously Genesys identity had to be operational to allow agents to login.
23.3 Platform Updates
- CP-29514 - Changed - Pending Load Test Booking Requests
- A booking made via the load test booking calendar that has no availability, will now display the pending status. Once the booking request is reviewed by Cyara Support, it will change to either confirmed or cancelled.
- CP-33328 - Changed - New field added to API Feed response
- Previously when using the Cyara API to get the results of a call, the calledNumber field would be populated with additional data including call routing information. This calledNumber field remains unchanged. A new field has been added to the Cyara REST API response, testCallNumber, which will only contain the phone number that was called during the Test Case run.
23.3 Issue Fixes
- CP-14310 - Fixed - CX Models Decision options re-ordering when adding new elements underneath
- Fixed an issue in the CX Editor where Decision options were re-ordering when adding or removing elements directly underneath. The child elements of Decision options should have no effect of on the order, which should always be alphabetical. The sorting has also been enhanced so that the 'All Else' option when present will always be last.
- CP-32931 - Fixed - Custom Attribute for Web Test Case: IgnoreWaitForLoadErrors
- The browser driver used by our Chat service was previously getting stuck in a loading state due to an unknown error on the website. As a result, the driver was unable to continue with the Test Case. To address this issue, we have added a new custom Test Case attribute called "IgnoreWaitForLoadErrors". When set to "true", this attribute allows the Test Case to proceed despite any loading errors that may occur.
- CP-32945 - Fixed - Incorrect step count for SMS Test Cases
- The step count for SMS Test Cases could incorrectly display an incorrect number of steps when viewed from the Test Cases and Blocks page.
- CP-34265 - Fixed - Show Failure in case of JS Execution Timeout in Chat Test Case
- Previously, a Chat Test Case would be classified as an internal error in case of any JS execution timeout in any of the steps. A change has been made to change the Test Case result from internal error to failure.