The following examples show how to configure Behaviours for Source and Destination Agents while using various Transfer and Conference voice Activities.
Transfer and Conference scenarios include:
- Single-Step/Instant/Blind Transfer/Conference
- Two-Step/Consult Transfer/Conference
For information about Agent Voice Activity Types supported by different CTI vendors including transfer and conference Activities, see Voice Activity Vendor Support.
Before you can configure Behavior activities, you need to contact Customer Voice Support for the Agent specific configuration:
- Agent/Queue configuration:
- If the Virtual Agent is not configured for auto answer, a Request Answer Activity must be included before the Wait Answer Activity. Provide a Min/Max Pause Time of 5 seconds to ensure answer events are received by Cyara Virtual Agent. Few platforms might require 4 to 5 seconds during call answering step.
- After Call Work (ACW) settings can be Mandatory or Time-Boxed or not set. If ACW has been configured for the Platform and a Wait Agent Ready is added after a Wait Release step, its timeout must be more than the ACW Timeout value.
- Customer/Agent Call Release:
- If testing involves a scenario where the call should be released by customer/far-end (inbound Test Case in Cyara), Request Release step is not required in Agent Behaviour.
- If testing involves a scenario where the call should be released by the Agent (inbound Test Case in Cyara), Request Release step is required for Agent Behaviour and inbound Test Case must have Wait Hang Up step to verify if the inbound Test Case has received the released event.
- Ensure that the call duration of the inbound Test Case is greater than the Agent’s Request Release Min/Max Pause Time so that the call can be ended by Agent (near-end) if needed.