Often, a source agent puts a customer on hold while making another call to destination agent to discuss the customer's needs. After the discussion is complete, the source agent drops the call with the destination agent and resumes the call with the customer.
This Behavior can be configured in the Source Agent Behavior by adding a Request Conference Cancel Activity. There is no change required for the Destination Agent for Conference Cancel Acitivity.
Add the Wait Ringing and Wait Answer Activities.
- If the Virtual Agent is not configured for auto answer, add a Request Answer Activity before the Wait Answer Activity.
- Third party Answer Call request is currently not supported for the Cyara-emulated SIP extensions. To know if your PBX supports third party call control, check with your PBX vendor or documentation.
- Add the Request Conference Consult Activity so that the Source Agent sends a consultation request while the call with the customer is put on hold.
- Add a Wait Conference Consult Activity so that the Source Agent waits for the Destination Agent to accept the incoming call.
- Add the Request Conference Cancel Activity so that Source Agent requests a conference cancellation.
- Add a Wait Conference Cancel to disconnect the call with the Destination Agent and automatically resume the call with the customer. Adjust the Min/Max Time as per the requirements.