Follow the steps below to create a Endpoint Switch.
Note: Currently only SIP and CISCO SIP Endpoints are supported via this feature. For webRTC Endpoints, as the Agent functions as the endpoint, follow the steps in the Importing Virtual Agents in Bulk article.
- In the top Navigation Menu, in the Agents section select Endpoints
Here you will see a list of configured endpoints with their current
Select New Switch to start building a new Endpoint Switch
- Enter a name for the Endpoint Switch, this will be used as an internal reference within Cyara
- Enter the Switch Type, select from SIP or CISCO SIP
- Enter the IP Address and Port on which the switch will communicate
- Select Yes if the Endpoint Switch communicates via Secure SIP
- Enter the Registration TTL, to allow for re-registration of the Endpoint during periods of inactivity
Once the above details have been entered, click Save & Activate this
will send a request to Cyara to provision the SIP Endpoint
Note: The request to provision a new Endpoint Switch can take up to 24 hours.