23.4 Release Table of Contents
23.4 Region Release Timetable
April 16th, 2023
April 17th, 2023
April 24th, 2023
The standard Cyara Support timetable applies to this release. Cyara will offer technical support for 1 calendar year after this release is live, and this release will be marked as end of life after 2 years.
Note: Future Cyara Releases will contain all features delivered in this release.
23.4 Platform Features
CP-31589 - Feature: Pulse Dashboards - Enhanced Alert Emails
- The Alert Emails sent via a Cyara Pulse Dashboard have been improved. These emails include much more additional troubleshooting information and will now highlight which Test Case and Step are responsible for a failed test.
CP-34179 Feature New v3.1 API Endpoint for Alarm Profiles
- A new API Endpoint is available for Alarm Profiles, for more information on this new Endpoint, read Cyara Developer Central. (Note: The existing 3.0 API for Alarm Profiles has now been deprecated)
23.4 Platform Updates
CP-35023 - Changed: Load Test Booking Calendar - CAPS Selection
- Previously, the maximum number of CAPS available for booking availability checks and booking creations was determined by the combined limit of the Cruncher and Cruncher Lite plans. However, we have made a recent update to change this maximum limit to the higher CAPS limit of the two plans.
CP-33522 - Changed: Booking Calendar - See availability while changing the date/time
- When editing a booking via the Cyara Booking Calendar, additional available timeslots will be shown in the calendar that your booking can be moved to
23.4 Issue Fixes
CP-22345 Fixed CX Models IVR Language - default speaker selection
- When creating a new CX-model, IVR Language - Speaker was not loading account the Default Language consistently.
CP-35042 Fixed Load Test Calendar - Unable to see Agent Number
- Resolved an issue with the Booking Calendar UI where elements could overlap and prevent being able to see the Agent Number field.
CP-34334 Fixed Load Test Calendar - "Confirm Booking" button
- Resolved an issue with the Booking Calendar UI, where the Confirm Booking button would not render correctly and become un-clickable.