LiveVQ Version 23.5 Release Timetable
|24th May, 2023|
ResolveAX Release 23.5 Supported Platforms
Genesys CX Cloud (formerly known as Purecloud)
ResolveAX Release 23.5 New Features
- Genesys Cloud CX - support for Media Helper
- Support for Genesys Cloud implementations using Media Helper Soft Phone.
- Deep Dive (Beta)
- Customers are provided with an admin interface where they can get detailed information and graphs depicting events and telemetry of a specific agent interaction.
- Access Key Management
- When generating Extension Initialization Links an administrator can add notes/description that will be associated with the Key and appearAccess Key table.
- When listed in the portal the Extension Initialization Links are now marked as “agent_priming” scope.
- Extension Initialization Link expiration can now be set for up to 10 years out (3650 days).
- Agent specific Keys that are auto issued as part of extension priming are now listed with the ID of the agent they were issued to.
- Bulk Agent Management - Import/Export
- Updated Import template. Template sample can be obtained by clicking “Export Agents”
- The following table is an example of the Import Template.
|Name||Agent user/login ID||Mandatory|
|FirstName||Agent First Name||Optional|
|LastName||Agent Last Name||Optional|
|Agent Email Address||Optional|
|Team||Used for grouping purposes - name of the team that agent should belong to.||If the supplied group name does not exist in the ResolveAX Portal, it will be created. If Team is not specified, the agent will be assigned to the “Unknown” Team|
|Site||Provide statically provided site name. When specified, Site setting will override the agent geo-location obtained by the browser extension.||Optional. Site must be configured in the ResolveAX portal prior to be specified in the bulk import file|
|tag:”MyTagName”||Specify Static Tags. Column heading specifies the tag name e.g. “tag:BPO” the value in the agent specific row will specify the value being assigned to the tag. A given tag can have multiple values, but only one specific tag:value can be assigned to an agent. Multiple unique tags can be assigned to the agent||If the tag or values do not exist, they will be created as part of the import|
- Bulk import can also be used for the bulk update of the existing agents
- Implement data retention strategy (12 months + 90 days) for the database. Detailed interaction data is stored for 90 days. Interaction summary data is store for 12 month
ResolveAX Release 23.5 Issue Fixes
- (CP-34038) - Implemented a check and a warning that only one value associated with a specific static tag can be assigned to the agent (static tags may have multiple values, but agent can only be assigned one of those values).
- (CP-34700) - The analysis pages previously used a hover over mechanism to show more details when hovering over the analysis charts, however this would inconsistently display data. This has now been updated, removing the hover panel and replacing the hover over action with a standard tooltip functionality of the chart which performs much more consistently.