23.10 Release Table of Contents
23.10 Region Release Timetable
October 1st, 2023
October 2nd, 2023
October 9th, 2023
The standard Cyara Support timetable applies to this release. Cyara will offer technical support for 1 calendar year after this release is live, and this release will be marked as end of life after 2 years.
Note: Future Cyara Releases will contain all features delivered in this release.
23.10 Platform Features
CP-35430 - Feature: Enhanced Global Dialing Spearline Add-on.
- Make calls from 80+ countries around the world 200+ locations, with additional access to mobile carriers. Ensure customer CX by making calls from specific global carriers and locations. Reach out to your Cyara account manager to know more, or click here for more info on Cyara.com.
CP-38590 - Feature: Voice Cruncher Campaign - Test Case Warnings
- Users will now see a warning on the Campaign List page, when Test Cases within a specific Campaign contain Tags that are incompatible with a Cruncher Campaign.
23.10 Platform Updates
CP-37536 - Changed: Campaign Folder Selection
- Users can now select a folder when creating or editing a Campaign.
CP-38466 - Changed: Cyara Sidebar Design Update
- The new Cyara Sidebar design has now been set to the default way to view and use the Cyara Platform. The ability to switch back to the old menu design has been removed.
23.10 Issue Fixes
CP-37492 - Fixed: Loading recordings on Test Results
- Changed logic when loading audio resources on the Test Result page to fix a situation where the request context was unavailable.
CP-38704 - Fixed: Voice Pulse Campaign Stuck after Soft-Abort
- Resolved a scenario where if a Voice Pulse Campaign gets soft-aborted, and after that the last Test Result that arrives needs to be re-run, this Pulse Campaign would hang and not complete.
CP-38993 - Fixed: Load Test Booking Calendar - Incorrectly Displaying Results
- In rare circumstances, the Cyara Load Test Booking Calendar would incorrectly display the results of a Pulse monitoring Campaign on the calendar. This has now been resolved.
CP-39086 - Fixed: Cyara Chat Server - Invalid Frame Error
- The chat server previously encountered an error when it attempted to gather information about a frame that failed to load, due to the frame being invalid. To prevent this issue, a check has been implemented to ensure the frame's validity before attempting to collect any information about it.