23.12 Release Table of Contents
23.12 Region Release Timetable
November 26th, 2023
November 27th, 2023
December 4th, 2023
The standard Cyara Support timetable applies to this release. Cyara will offer technical support for 1 calendar year after this release is live, and this release will be marked as end of life after 2 years.
Note: Future Cyara Releases will contain all features delivered in this release.
23.12 Platform Features
CP-39121 - Feature: Update to Cyara Virtual Agent ramp-up behaviour
- Cyara Virtual Agents for Genesys Cloud, Amazon Connect, Nice CXone, Twilio now will Connect, Login and go Ready during the ramp-up period. With this improvement it will be possible to make test calls while agents are ramping up. Previously you had to wait until all agents are connected, which can take a fair bit of time for large load tests.
CP-39623 - Feature: Nice CXone CVA: Single Step Transfer activity
- Nice CXone CVA now is enhanced with Single Step Transfer activity to support more complex end-to-end assurance scenarios
CP-39651 - Feature: New Speech Recognition Language Support for Urdu and Belgian
- Two new languages are available for Speech Recognition (ASR), Urdu (ur-IN and ur-PK) and Belgian (nl-BE).
CP-39685 - Feature: Enhanced Global In-Country Dialling info in Pulse API
- When using the Enhanced Global In-Country Dialling Feature, the Cyara Pulse API will now display additional information of the Local Country, Carrier, Provider Type and more.
23.12 Platform Updates
CP-37808 - Changed: Preventing Spaces in Username Entry
When creating Cyara Platform User Accounts, an error message will now be displayed if space characters are being used as these are not allowed in Usernames.
23.12 Issue Fixes
CP-39648 - Fixed: New Campaign Page - Fails to Load in other Languages
- Resolved an issue where the New Campaign View would not render correctly if the default language was set to any language other than English.
CP-39745 - Fixed: Updated Pulse Dashboard Element Sizing
- Cyara Pulse Dashboards will now take advantage of screen width to maximise available space.
CP-39962 - Fixed: Add Title to the Testcase Tab
- An orange dot with a description is displayed when adding a test case with the load-sensitive tags to a campaign, improving clarity and user interaction.
CP-40087 - Fixed: Load-sensitive Tags Correction
- Previously, some of the regular tags were incorrectly classified as load-sensitive. A change has been introduced to capture the correct load-sensitive tags.
CP-40144 - Fixed: Platform UI - Link to ResolveAX
- The link to the ResolveAX section in the Platform UI has been restored.