ResolveAX Version 23.12 Release Timetable
|13th Dec, 2023
ResolveAX Release 23.12 Supported Platforms
Genesys CX Cloud (formerly known as Purecloud)
ResolveAX Release 23.12 New Features
In-column filtering is now available across all Analysis dashboards of ResolveAX. The user can now easily display the specific criteria / dataset that they need to view in any dashboard. This feature has added significant flexibility and control over the data users need to view. Hence, the users can now speed up data analysis and troubleshooting.
A new Refresh button is now available for across Monitoring, Overall Trend and Analysis Dashboards to facilitate real time data updates and enhance user control.
Enhanced Health Check Details Report
In the Agent Login view, the Health Check Details view has been enhanced to include consolidated Health Check Details, Playbook Notifications, and a streamlined Report JSON view. This enhanced consolidation of information in one centralized location will reduce user effort when troubleshooting agent issues.
Status of websocket connection between ResolveAX browser extension and the CCaaS platform (Genesys Cloud only)
Introduce new connection status icon (Connection column) representing the current status of a websocket connection between the ResolveAX extension and Genesys Cloud. This websocket connection is used by theResolveAX browser extension to receive and monitor CTI events.
The color scheme is as follows:
- Green - active connection
- Gray - no connection
Detection of multiple softphones
In the Agent Integration Health column, ResolveAX now provides visibility into whether multiple softphones are active in an agent environment.
The multiple softphone scenario may be caused by an agent who logs directly into their CCaaS platform, as well as logging into their CRM which has an embedded softphone in another tab, or simply logging in to the CCaaS portal in multiple tabs to get view of different dashboards being offered within the portal. While it is typically not advisable by CCaaS vendor(s), agents do this to maintain visibility to their own, team or queue statistics during the shift. Visibility presence of multiple instances of softphones may provide additional insights when investigating potential environmental issues.
The color scheme is as follows:
- Green - one softphone instance active
- Amber - multiple instances of softphone detected across multiple tabs within a single browser instance
- Red - multiple instances of softphone detected across multiple browser instances
- Grey - no softphones currently connected
ResolveAX Release 23.12 - Issue Fixes
- CP-26358: Monitoring page becomes unresponsive when a large dataset is selected (250+ teams).
- CP-31530: ResolveAX Analysis - chart and interaction table data getting reloaded on selecting graph subject and/or graph metrics.
- CP-32741: ResolveAX Deep Dive page is getting stuck at loading data when the time period is selected without an agent.
- CP-38728: Intermittent issue - WebRTC events not attributed to the current interaction until the connected event occurs.
- CP-39239: ResolveAX extension not activating and showing failed to locate environment error.
- CP-39720: Resizing of pages containing grids with action button columns result in truncated buttons and no way to access the action.
- CP-39752: Fix of timestamp for elapsed values in Deep Dive section.
- CP-39774: Times displayed on Deep Dive graph not aligning correctly with expected events.
- CP-39775: Handle disconnect should calculate the time offline based on the session disconnect.
- CP-40084: Voice Quality by Tag showing widget label as TagName instead of TagValue.
- CP-40088: Protect Parsing of configuration settings to handle cases where saved JSON configuration is malformed.
- CP-40101: Intermittent issue - Healthcheck not running on agent session start.
- CP-40114: Agent Login filter not functioning on first time login.
- CP-40480: Update default speaker selector configuration for Genesys Cloud.